Browse by Popular Topics

Where can I find federal government publications?
Views: 5

Our Federal Government Publications are located on the Ground floor of the Bailey/Howe Library. They are available whenever the Library is open.

You can also narrow a search in CATQuest or the Classic Library Catalog to include only items in Government Documents.

In the CATQuest search box:

  • Enter your search terms

  • In the results list, under “Refine my Results”, narrow by “Library Locations” to “Government Documents”

In the Classic Library Catalog:

  • Select the “Guided Keyword” tab

  • Fill in your search terms

  • Select “Bailey/Howe Documents” in the Location dropdown.

  • Select “Search”

In addition, resources may be available through government agencies. A list of government websites can be found on the Library website: