Browse by Popular Topics

How do I get a book or article that is not in the library's collections?
Views: 6

If you need a book or journal article that is not in the Library’s collections, or if you need a book in the collection that is unavailable, you can request a copy through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).

  • Check whether the item is in the Library’s collections.
  • To place an ILL request, go to the Library homepage and click on the green “ILL / DD Request” button.
  • Log in with your UVM NetID, select the type of item that you need, and submit the form.
  • To get more information about ILL, go to the Research menu and click on Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery. This page also provides information about Document Delivery (DD), a service for requesting email delivery of PDF scans of articles and book chapters in the Library’s collections.