Browse by Popular Topics

Where do I view a film that's on Course Reserve?
Views: 8

Films or CDs on course reserve are held in the Multimedia Services Center at the Media Front Desk, located on the main floor. You will need your UVM ID (CATcard) to sign out the item. Media reserve materials are viewed or listened to on a Mac system in the Multimedia Lab, which is situated directly across from the Media Desk.  Lab entry is with your CATcard.